Baraka Black Soap is handmade from pure, natural, and traditionally sourced ingredients by hard-working Ghanaian women.
Truly a circular economy product, Baraka Black Soap uses by-products from shea butter production, including natural lye sourced from the ashes. Gentle yet effective, black soap has a wide range of uses and benefits.
- Handcrafted from raw, plant-based ingredients
- No chemicals or additives
- Natural exfoliant for smoother skin
- Antimicrobial properties that can help with acne
- Rich in vitamins A & E
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Contains shea butter and coconut oil to moisturise the skin
- Can help soothe skin irritations